Thursday, April 27, 2017

i am rich app


I Am Rich is an iOS application which was formerly distributed using the App Store, and developed by Armin Heinrich. When launched, the screen only contains a glowing red gem and an icon that, when pressed, displays the following mantra in large text

I am rich
I deserv it
I am good,
healthy & successful
The application is described as "a work of art with no hidden function at all", with its only purpose being to show other people that they were able to afford it,making it a Veblen good.I Am Rich was sold on the App Store for US$999.99, €799.99, and £599.99, the highest price Apple allows for App Store content.The application was removed from the App Store by Apple without explanation the day following its release, on August 6, 2008.

No comments:

Post a Comment